Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Breaking News

Yahoo News

How LSAC's GPA Calculation Differs From Your School's

How LSAC's GPA Calculation Differs From Your School'sWelcome to the latest installment of Law Admissions Q&A, a feature that provides law school admissions advice to readers who send in questions and admissions profiles. In doing my research for applying to law school I've encountered different versions on how LSAC calculates my GPA. Is it possible my GPA when applying to law school is actually higher than my transcript GPA?




from Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines https://ift.tt/2PsKoTj

How LSAC's GPA Calculation Differs From Your School's Reviewed by Unknown on December 11, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by New News © 2017 - 2018

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.